Can't Make This Stuff Up

So I changed my style a bit and wore a shirt I probably wouldn't have worn, but Jess thought it looked good and she was sincere.  I also had hoop earrings on.  Jo-Jo, the night custodian, who always calls me "pretty lady" in his Jamaican accent went into talk to Frances about my new look, and I just happened to walk in on them, because Frances has a basket of candy on her desk and I like to steal one from time to time.  Were they talking about me.   How good I looked???  Really?  Then Jo-Jo went on and on about it and I got embarrassed and said I was a grandmother of 4.  Then he said he was grandfather of 50!!!  No kidding.  Can't make this stuff up.  He said he was 70, but honestly looks 60.  Ramsey is  his son.  Ramsey has 9 kids.  Ramsey left Nancy a bottle of champagne on her desk.  Oh these Jamaicans!! 

Comments

Popular Posts