Discoveries

It's been quite a weekend. I got my new car which I love but I also have a car loan which I haven't had in about 15 years. So I will be cutting corners and sticking to a better budget but hopefully it will be worth it.

Saturday I went to the temple. I was touched a few times to the point of tears. I am so impressed with the plan of salvation and how much Heavenly Father loves each of us and how carefully He planned for us to come to
earth to make choices. He planned for us to have a Savior. Eves choice was part of that plan. And it was not a mistake on Eves part. She truly thought out whether or not to eat the fruit of the tree. I know that women are a very important part of Heavenly Fathers plan. He needs strong women to teach and lead future generations. He needs women that have charity and compassion. Eve was smart. She was caring and she was compassionate.

Last night I had an opportunity to go visit a sister from church that I didn't know. Thank goodness Corie came with me. This poor lady has had throat cancer so she couldn't speak. She wrote to us. She's hooked up to a breathing machine. She's terminally ill. Too sick for chemo. Cancer is all through her body. She's a mother. She has concerns for her teenage daughter and her son who has autism after she passes. But she smiled at us. Corie was amazing with her. She even laughed at times. Today we are going back with notebooks for her to communicate with. And coloring books and crayons for her. Imagine just wanting a coloring book.

Enjoy your day. Bless others lives. Be an instrument for good in the world.

Comments

Popular Posts