You Make It So Hard to Leave

Utah is too far away.  I hate (yes, strong word) that we aren't closer.  Maybe and hopefully someday we will be.  I am glad I can see you at least a few times a year. What a great blessing to us to have so many cute grandkids!!  We loved spending time with each of you.  We had Logan's 6th birthday and Hudson's baby blessing, plus precious time with Zoey, Gigi and Will.  I loved that Will loves to be with us and I loved that Zoey and Gigi like to be silly with us! 

We are so proud of Jenni and Bry and Stacey and Jake -- you are raising terrific kids and have your goals set towards those things which will bring your happiness.  It was terrific to spend time with Jenni and "girl-talk."  You all made me feel so loved and wanted when we were there.  I am overcome with gratitude for such a wonderful family.
















Comments

Popular Posts