What I Have Learned!

It's been ages since our last blog. I really enjoyed it. I loved interacting with each of you and hearing what was going on in your lives. It seems like life has gotten hectic and hassled. Not as care free as it was in 2006.

What I don't want is for us to grow apart. I don't have the "luxury" like some moms do as having their children close by and show up for Sunday dinners and have great conversations and lots of laughs. I am hoping that through this blog we can remain as close as we always were.

I have learned that life doesn't turn out as predicted. I have learned that you really can't count on anything. I have learned that life doesn't give us a free ride or any free lunches. Sacrifice is essential. Personal revelation is even more essential.

Let's share this journey together to strengthen and uplift each other along the road.



You are my greatest source of happiness. I love you all.

Comments

Popular Posts