Some Valentine Traditions!!

I found some fun ideas for Valentine's Day -- thought I would share....



  • "I write love letters to each of my seven children every Valentine’s day. I leave it on their beds with a special treat, and now that some of them are gone, I mail them. It’s a great opportunity to let our children know how much we love and appreciate them. I make sure I mention their talents and gifts that they have and just focus on how wonderful they are."
  • "A NEW tradition my husband and I started, since becoming empty nesters is to buy the little ($1) heart shaped boxes of candies and take them to the widows we know, (since their sweethearts are no longer here to do it for them.)"
Love Buckets!  Put a note or a treat in them each day!
Don't forget to Heart Attack someone you love!


  • Tons of cute "dating" ideas on Dating Divas  -- check out that library card -- cute for a save the date (LOL - always thinking weddings!)
  • Take a cute picture of you or your kids or all of you, holding a huge red heart or a cute Valentine sign and make them into cards at Walgreens or wallet size photos!!  Friends and family will love them! (Hint Hint)
  • Do random acts of kindness...give a thank you note to your server, pay someone's toll, give a compliment, remember to smile, give encouragement, hide dollars at the dollar store, etc.

Comments

Popular Posts