Our Weekend

Dad worked. All I can say about that. 7 long days two weeks straight.

Today the officers and cadets sang in full uniform at Stake Conference for Vetrans day. It was awesome. Especially to see the officers in full uniform.

Last night was Brianna's wedding. It was so nice. The Birchman family is so close. And so happy to be celebrating. The feel lucky the girls have two great guys. They did a slow dance for married couples. We are now in the category of oldest married couple and it feels good!! The last ones dancing were us, the Birchmans, the Walters, the Brites, the Catrinos and a few others. It takes a lot to make a marriage last that long. I believe the foundation is trust. Second is a true friendship and caring not to mention a sense of humor and forgiveness. I am so lucky that dad supports and encourages me in all I do and dream about doing.

Comments

Popular Posts