Promptings

Never postpone a prompting. This week I have been praying for guidance to be prompted to whom I can help.

Tonight I sent a quick email to a sister who is sick with cancer and hasn't been out of her home since November. I call periodically and visit once a month. She is not up to more than that. Even though we have tried more than that.

She quickly emailed back YES to dinner and help with cleaning her apartment. I feel useful. I feel like I was prompted to tell her specifically what I could do for her this week. Instead of just saying "call me if you need anything" She's my age and she wants to live long enough to see more grandchildren born. I hope she will.

I am learning new things all the time and getting to know more people on an intimate level that I never would have even tried to know them.

I just wanted to share that and remind you to never postpone a promoting and we can also ask for promptings.

Comments

Popular Posts