Back from Boston

Let me just by saying what a beautiful city! We stayed there overnight. In the morning we headed to the Boston Harbor. Gorgeous. Not as playful as the Baltimore Harbor. This had less restaurants and more ships.

We got in a ferry headed to Salem. On the way there I got my body in the frame of some Aussie's picture. He rudely and harshly hit me in the shoulder. I really thought it was dad joking around. But this jerk told me I was in his picture. I moved out if the way and went and sat down next to dad. I told dad what happened. Dad couldn't sit still. He marched up to the guy and said "keep your hands off my wife". Then the guy made defended himself by saying I was in his picture. Really??? What didn't this guy learn in kindergarten. Use your words next time, mister!

Salem was lovely. Quaint. A lot of history. We went to a witch trial. We were part of the jury. It was fascinating.

We were on a search for those big belly fried clams that dad loves. We never did find them. It was kind of a disappointment. Of course when I got home I found them on the internet at a place call the Royal Roast Beef. Who knew??

We missed Newport though. Just doesn't feel like summer without it.


Some how the pictures are out if order. I'll have to figure that out.

Comments

Popular Posts