Signs of the Times

This morning I was listening to the news and hearing about the new terrorist threats to the United States.  Then I started to read the Book of Mormon (I am in the war chapters now), and I started to realize that what I was reading sounded like what I was hearing on the news!  I felt impressed to tell you to be be prepared, physically and spiritually.  I am so glad that Jess is coming to be with her siblings in Utah and you will all be together.  I know you will listen to the counsel of your father, each other, and the Prophet as we live in such trying times. 

Remember to be of good cheer, delight in the small and simple things and have joy in the journey.

Love,
MOM

Comments

  1. Let's see what the Brethren say in a couple weeks. I guess it's a good "check" when we anticipate what they have to say about what's going on.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts