40 years in a flash

 


We celebrated 40 years this year!  It's a milestone, believe me.  But the time flew by.  I don't feel like I'm in my  60's...but here I am!

I love dad - that's one thing I always want you to know.  And I know he loves me.  One thing I learned from my parents is to be married to your best friend.  The one who encourages you and sees so much potential in you!  Forgive quickly.  Keep your sense of humor. You will need that.  Have faith in God.  Go on lots of dates with each other.  

Try to take pictures of yourselves on your anniversary.  I would love to have been able to  see the progression of dad and I through the years.  

This video is a treasure.  Thank you so much for your words and every single memory.  


Here are some pictures from that day.  In the limo, the radio was playing "Won't You Marry Me, Bill?"  I think it was a sign.  We loved our wedding day.  Wish you were there.

Grandma Angie Galasso, Grandpa Henri Cabrol Sr, Grandma Marguerite Cabrol, dad and me, my mother, Josephine, my father Henri and Skip (Henri II)


me and dad, Grandma Helen Hettinger and Grandpa Bob Hettinger









Comments

Popular Posts