Zoey's Second Birthday

bOh -- It was a great weekend.........I was emotional going into the weekend thinking this was the "last" time in a long time that Zoey and Logan were coming to Grandma's, but I am proud of myself for just enjoying the time they were here!!  And boy did we....  I am really glad that, even though, not often enough, we do get to spend time with each other--missed Bryant, Kristie and Will. though. 


Well, it just shows that I am going to have to be even more creative in our time together.  Are we going to be one of those families that have family reunions???  Anyway -- Spring Break is in Utah....be there.  Then lets plan a get away for summer.

Back to Zoey's birthday....She's 2!!  When did that happen?  Wasn't she the baby in the family a year ago?

I'll post the photos tomorrow.  Night.  Love you all

Comments

Popular Posts