Keeping It Simple

Hi Family

I often wonder if I am the only one that reads this blog.........hmmmm -- sure would like to see you guys post something.  A holiday wish list, a greeting, something

Our house is all decorated for Christmas.  I am missing you guys all too much!!  I can't stand it.

We had some people over tonight and then we went to look at the lights in LaGrange with Senia and Alex.  Sure glad they like hanging out with us.  They are a sweet couple.

Yesterday was busy.  I could sure get caught up in the holiday shopping if I let myself.



Just wanted to let you all know that Dad is still the one I want....even after all these years.  He is my best friend.  He encourages me and gets me.  Today he REALLY wanted to go to Handel's Messiah at West Point.  Oh --- just the thought of it...I would have loved it to.  But I couldn't go because I had to teach today.  So in the end, dad didn't go.  Said he wouldn't enjoy it without me.  Awe.  Sweet.  Then at dinner he send he found my Mother's Day gift and gave me a card with a Macy's gift card in it.  I think I'll keep him.

What do you say we go on a cruise.  Can you get your passports???  hmmm

Love you lots,
MOM

Comments

Popular Posts