Life is Busy!!!

So guys!!!  Isn't life just so busy....I can think of each of you and think that you have tons of things on your plate, work, school, kids and on and on.  Christmas time is the busiest time of all the year!!!

Enjoy Christmas.  Your kids are at the perfect age for all the magic and fun that Christmas has to bring.  Let me be little kids for as long as possible.

Something I learned today from a friend, Suparn, from Thailand.  I spent the morning with her doing all sorts of visiting and she was telling me about her Asian culture.  Her kids are amazing.  Her boy, 11, is almost a concert pianist.  She believes in EDUCATION and keeping them busy.  They can only play video games on Friday.  All week is piano at 6 a.m. and so on.  She tells her kids -- whatever you do, make sure you do your best.  Amen to that!

I made our blog a little more private because I saw that people in Russia were looking at it.

What do you think of this new Katherine Nelson video.  I love her, but I don't know if I love it.  She sounds like she has a country-twang!

Comments

Popular Posts