Sweet Endings!

I was going to name this post, Happy Endings, but I think that means something dirty and you guys are probably laughing right now.

Anyway -- it was a typical day. Crazy work load, demanding people...and someone rummaging through my desk, files, etc....while I am sitting there and on a personal phone call with Mental Health regarding Uncle (which I never make calls like that at work because everyone can hear, but this was important). Then my favorite from Church starts texting me about being her only friend and all her problems....I felt an anxiety attack coming on...I didn't even know what to say to make her feel better. Plus, I felt so sick. Like getting a chest cold or something. Coughed for about 1 1/2 hour. Felt crappy when I got home, after running errands. Threw something on the table for dinner. Complained to dad, my faithful companion. Then I went into my room and said a prayer for myself. Which is rare -- usually I pray for each of you.


Then, my night started to turn around. My favorite from Church came over. We made Christmas cookies in the kitchen for hours and then went to see the lights in LaGrangeville when I realized I wasn't sick anymore. Somehow the Lord had blessed me, then I remembered the scripture...."If you do it unto one of the least of these, my brethern, you have done it unto me."

Comments

  1. Youre right, we are laughing right now. Glad everything turned out well. Hope uncle is okay.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts