My fight at Dunkin Donuts

Pete and Portia were coming over.  Pete and Portia are the grandparents to Charly's cousin, Marcus, on Charly's father's side.  Marcus is visiting from Texas and really wanted to play with Charly.

Charly and I ran down to Dunkin Donuts to get some donuts and treats for our "brunch" with them.  A woman, with a long order, was ahead of me.  I waited patiently.  Then it was our turn.  One guy was getting me the donuts and the cashier, Tarsha, said "is that all you getting?" because she wanted to ring me out -- I said NO -- then she said "tell me what else you are getting so I can ring you up" and I said, "I can't talk to you and him at the same time, please don't rush me and give me the same respect you gave the customer ahead of me."  Then, she said -- DON'T GIVE ME ATTITUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was it.  I was ready to fight.  I found the manager and complained to him about my encounter with Tarsha and she was yelling at us both from the register -- and he yelled back at her to CUT IT OUT!

Does this happen in Utah??????????????????

Yup, Stay....it was kinda like this...

Comments

Popular Posts